InsightCuba handles all the logistics of your trip to Cuba. When you book online or over the phone, we automatically confirm space on your tour, handle hotel reservations in Miami and Cuba, and reserve your seat on the charter flight to Havana. It’s that simple.
About Flights to Cuba
InsightCuba books your international flight to Cuba from Miami using a licensed charter company authorized to provide U.S. citizens with legal flights direct to Cuba. This is why you won’t find these flights available online or through a commercial U.S. airline. The flight from Miami to Cuba* takes roughly 45 minutes. The plane is typically a Boeing 737 jet.
Flight Information & Costs
InsightCuba has blocked a select number of seats on charter flights for guests registered on our tours. Once booked, we will secure your seat on the charter flight and prepare your flight package including:
- Round-trip charter air from Miami to Cuba
- Priority check-in at Miami International Airport
- Cuban visa
- Baggage fee for first checked bag from Miami to Cuba**
- Cuban airport departure tax
Your charter air and flight package costs are in addition to your tour fee. Flight package costs vary with tour and departure date. Current prices are available on our tour pages or by calling an InsightCuba travel specialist. All guests are responsible for domestic airfare to Miami International Airport.
* Classic Cuba, Scenic Cuba, Weekend in Havana, and Jazz in Havana tours fly between Miami and Havana. Vintage Cuba tour flies from Miami to Santa Clara and then from Havana to Miami. The Undiscovered Cuba tour flies from Miami to Havana and then Santiago de Cuba or Holguin on the return to Miami.
**Additional baggage fees beyond the first checked bag are levied by the charter company at the time of check-in and are charged by the pound and payable in cash only.
Have Questions About Flying to Cuba?
We are excited to prepare you for takeoff. Our Travel Specialists are experts at getting you off the ground quickly and without worry. Questions? Please call us at 800-450-CUBA (2822) – we look forward to speaking with you.