If you love international travel, why not turn your passion into a career! InsightCuba, the leading tour operator in people-to-people travel to Cuba is looking for hospitality, sales and/or customer service oriented people to join us in our New Rochelle, NY headquarters as we grow in the exciting field of Cuba travel.
As an insightCuba Travel Specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the field providing Americans the unique opportunity to legally travel to Cuba on one of our many tours. As a trained expert, you’ll sell Cuba and our tours to potential guests as well as provide top-notch customer service.
If you’ve never been in the travel field, or been to Cuba, but would love to work with us, don’t worry- we’ll train you. Also, Spanish language is not required.
- You’ll apply our proven sales philosophy and techniques to generate sales and increase your income.
- You’ll take pride in providing outstanding customer service at all times.
- You’ll have fun talking to guests on the phone, via email, chat, and by providing webinars and conference calls to prospective and registered guests.
- You’ll help prepare each guest for their trip and share in their excitement.
- You’ll take initiative and execute great judgment in resolving guest situations.
- You’ll work as a team, sharing information, tools and strategies.
- 1-3 years of previous sales experience.
- Previous experience in a call center is a plus.
- An enthusiastic personality and great phone presence.
- Great writing and computer skills.
- Adaptable to change and ability to evolve and grow.
- Great organizational skills.
- Being able to use Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft 360, and Salesforce preferred
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Salary is commensurate with skills and experience and ranges from $34,000 to $38,000 annually plus monthly commission.
- Full medical insurance including dental and vision coverage
- An all-expense paid trip to Cuba
- A 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Sick leave, and more
HOW TO APPLY:
For consideration, please submit a letter sharing your favorite travel experience and what it meant to you and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put Travel Specialist- New York in the subject line.
For more information about insightCuba please visit us at http://www.insightcuba.com.
InsightCuba is an equal opportunity employer and always employs qualified individuals based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, or any other classification protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.