If you love international travel, and know how to motivate and inspire others, why not turn your passion and skills into a career! InsightCuba, a leading provider of people-to-people travel to Cuba for U.S. citizens is hiring for the position of Director of Sales at our headquarters in New Rochelle, NY.
During the last two years, President Obama has announced landmark decisions to improve relations between the US and Cuba and encourage travel. Join us in ushering in a new era and be part of making history.
We're looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic, energetic, self-starter who knows how to motivate and manage a small call center here in New Rochelle, NY and in Panamá City, Panamá to drive our sales effort. Candidates should have prior travel industry experience managing sales people in different locations and a proven track record of success. The Director of Sales is responsible for meeting revenue goals, executing a sales strategy, sales coaching, training, and will ensure the highest level of customer service and integrity among the team.
Spanish language is not required.
- Achieve sales targets and maintain highest level of guest satisfaction rating.
- Manage a staff of Cuba travel specialists responsible for converting inbound leads into bookings and providing accurate and important travel information to all passengers.
- Train all new hire travel specialists to sales protocols and established best-practices.
- Provide ongoing coaching to all travel specialists.
- Create, execute and manage all sales strategies, processes and procedures.
- Develop fun and rewarding tactical incentives.
- Work across various departments to ensure the best level of service and brand experience for guests.
- Prior sales, and sales management experience in the travel industry and the ability to lead by example.
- Ability to motivate and inspire sales people.
- Ability to analyze sales data and make determinations and recommendations.
- Experience recruiting, training, and coaching sales people.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite, a CRM, and call center management tools preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines.
- Some travel may be required for the position from time-to-time.
Outstanding Candidate Qualifications:
- Experience managing in the travel industry.
- Experience managing in a call center.
- Training experience and coaching experience.
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience. Full benefits package after 90-days of employment includes: full medical, 401(k) plan, paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays. Other benefits include family travel and health membership discounts, credit union membership, educational assistance plan, short and long-term disability insurance, and optional supplemental insurance.
How to Apply:
For consideration, please submit your resume along with a letter sharing your favorite management experience or how you were able to motivate a team or employee. Send to email@example.com. In the subject line, please place Director of Sales: and your full name.
InsightCuba is an equal opportunity employer and always employs qualified individuals based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, or any other classification protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.