If you love traveling, marketing, and Public Relations why not combine your passions into an exciting internship! InsightCuba the leading provider of licensed people-to-people travel to Cuba for U.S. citizens is hiring for the position Marketing/PR Intern.
We're seeking a dynamic, energetic, self-starter to assist the producer of our marketing/PR strategies. Successful candidates will be organized, fast-learners, and most importantly have a great attitude. Candidates will be able to demonstrate an ability to manage multiple projects with changing deadlines, have a sense for the user experience across mediums, and will be an analytical thinker.
You will work with a dedicated and talented team of Cuba travel experts and will be able to draw from our almost 20 years of working knowledge and experience to maintain our leadership role in the field.
- Assist in day-today operations
- Marketing and Public Relations administrative duties
- Manage and ‘own’ insightCuba photo library
- Research and analysis within our market
- Collaborate on special projects
- Assist with website related projects
- Assist in the creation mock ups, e-mail campaigns, online promotion, etc.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Database entry
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
- Should have or be pursuing a marketing/PR/hospitality/journalism degree
- Must be able to manage multiple projects under tight and constantly shifting deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, and CRM (Salesforce preferred)
- Photoshop experience is a PLUS
- Must be able to work in our office at least two days a week
- Possess growth potential and ambitions
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- Excellent communication skills
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic
Our internships are unpaid.
InsightCuba is an equal opportunity employer and always employs qualified individuals based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, or any other classification protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
How to Apply
- Cover letter detailing what your top three skills are professionally and why.
- Your resume to email@example.com. Please place INTERN APPLICANT in the subject line of your email.