If you love international travel, why not turn your passion into a career! , the leading tour operator in legal travel to Cuba is seeking a sales driven individual to join our successful team. Work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. and earn a competitive base salary plus sales commission.
As an sales travel specialist, you’ll work with some of the most talented people in the field providing Americans the amazing opportunity to legally travel to Cuba. As a trained expert, you’ll sell and provide top-level customer service to consumers and travel agents.
If you’ve never worked in the travel industry, love sales and would love to jump into the field, don’t worry- we'll train you.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- You’ll apply our proven sales philosophy and techniques to generate sales and increase your income.
- You’ll take pride in providing the best products and outstanding customer service.
- You’ll have fun communicating with registered and potential guests across multiple platforms.
- You’ll help prepare each guest for travel and share in their excitement.
- You’ll take initiative and execute great judgment in resolving situations.
- You’ll work as part of a team, sharing information, tools and strategies.
- A desire and ability to work securely and consistently from a remote office.
- Loves sales, selling, and travel.
- A great phone presence.
- Great writing and computer skills.
- Adaptable to change and possess the ability to evolve and grow.
- Great organizational skills.
- Being able to use Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft 360, and Salesforce is a plus.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
Annual salary is commensurate with skills and experience and ranges from $35,000 to $40,000 plus monthly commission.
Your benefits include:
- Full medical insurance including dental and vision coverage
- An all-expense paid trip to Cuba on one of our tours
- A 401(k) plan
- Generous paid vacation days, holidays, and more
HOW TO APPLY:
For consideration, please submit a cover letter sharing your favorite travel experience, destination, and what it meant to you, along with your resume to, email@example.com. Please put “Sales” and “your name” in the subject line. For more information about please visit us at http://www.insightcuba.com.
is an equal opportunity employer and always employs qualified individuals based on job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, or any other classification protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please note that we are unable to respond to all resume or job submissions.