- Work closely with our travel partners in Cuba and the United States as well as insightCuba staff to ensure seamless delivery of travel information including rooming lists, arrival/departure reports, itineraries, quality objectives, and coordination of in-country staff.
- Manage tour leader coordination and scheduling.
- Coordinate and manage hotel and flight inventory.
- Reconcile and prepare all passenger lists assuring that all bookings are accurate, all paperwork is completed, and documentation is completed.
- Work with charter air and commercial air carriers on air manifests.
- Manage all special requests for air and hotels.
- Manage post tour surveys.
- Experience or proficiency in Salesforce, Sharepoint/One Drive, MS Office especially Excel.
- Has an affinity for developing and working with organizational systems to solve problems and stay organized.
- Highly organized with ability to prioritize and deliver in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proven ability to self-manage.
- Some travel may be required for the position.