To register for the Marabana Havana Marathon, half marathon, or 10k race, choose one of our Havana Marathon Tours or call 800-450-CUBA (2822) to speak with an expert insightCuba travel specialist. By registering for one of our tours, we take care of most travel details so you can focus your attention to training and preparing for traveling to Cuba.
Included in your insightCuba Havana Marathon tour registration:
- Standard accommodations at the Meliá Cohiba Hotel in Havana
- insightCuba exclusive-guided programming
- Experienced insightCuba tour leader
- Marathon coaching by Jenny Hadfield
- Expert Cuban guide
- Private Cuban driver
- Meals as outlined in the runner and companion itineraries
- U.S. Department of the Treasury travel certification
- Marabana Havana Marathon, half marathon, and 10k race entry fee and bib (runners only)
- Optional medical check-up (runners only)
- All entrance fees to scheduled activities and events
- Fresh bottled water while touring
- Travel health insurance, emergency medical evacuation, and trip cancellation coverage (up to $1,000)
- insightCuba travel guidebook
- 24 hour emergency customer service hotline
- Certain gratuities according to itinerary
- All in-country ground transportation and airport transfers via luxury motor coach.
At the guidance of our running ambassador, Coach Jenny Hadfield, accomplished author, runner and trainer, you’ll receive an introduction to the unique race course and marathon coaching. Once in Cuba, insightCuba will make sure your journey is exceptional and your race a success.