Do I need a special visa if I hold a U.S. Green Card or am a permanent resident of the United States?

Individuals who hold passports from one of one the following countries who do not also hold U.S. dual citizenship or residency and want to travel to Cuba must apply for an A-1 VisaAfghanistan, Bangladesh, Cameroon, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea, India, Iraq, Iran, Kenya, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Syria, and Yemen.

InsightCuba can assist guests who are traveling on one of our tours with the A-1 visa application process.