Yes, insightCuba has been working with travel agents since 2000, and offer competitive commission rates.
Since the December 17, 2014 announcements by President Obama and President Castro regarding efforts to establish normalized relations between the U.S. and Cuba, demand for people-to-people travel to Cuba has more than doubled in the past year. With more than 50 years of pent up demand for a destination that is 90 miles off the coast of Florida, culturally rich, and safe, Americans want to discover Cuba before it changes, forever.
While the U.S. Embargo Against Cuba and the ensuing travel restrictions have not been lifted, people-to-people travel
, the category insightCuba operates under allows Americans to legally travel to Cuba. Not only is people-to-people travel the best option for Americans to visit the island nation, but insightCuba’s tour options provide one of the most fascinating way to discover Cuba.
As the pioneer in people-to-people travel to Cuba, insightCuba also makes the process simple and easy for both agents and clients alike. Each client registered on an insightCuba tour receives a guaranteed spot on the tour and is competently prepared for their trip and experiences in Cuba. Additionally, when your client books their trip with insightCuba, we will secure their airfare, Cuban visa, and required Cuban health insurance for entry into Cuba. InsightCuba team’s knowledge regarding the destination and legal travel to Cuba will provide agents with the confidence to sell this destination to their clients.
Book your clients with confidence. The insightCuba difference:
- We offer largest selection of tours including six regularly scheduled Signature Cuba tours of 5 to 13 days in length, offered over more than 250 departure dates. This means there is a departure date, a tour length, and price point that will work for your clients.
- Provides travel agents contractual and competitive commissions.
- Makes navigating the complex world of legal travel to Cuba easy for agents and clients.
- Concentrates on one destination, Cuba and strives to do it better than anyone else.
- Has received numerous accolades from major media news outlets including Conde Nast Traveler, The New York Times, CNN and hundreds of others.
- Has a strong relationship with the Cuban government, and is one of two companies that works directly with the Cuban agencies and has a competent ground operation in Cuba.
- Has well established and preferred relationships with hoteliers, including the Meliá properties throughout Cuba. This is extremely important given the scarcity of hotel rooms for the foreseeable future.
- Has hotel space blocked up to 2018.
- Offers Private Cuba tours for select groups of 8 or more passengers.
- Average group size is 16, never more than 24 on its regularly scheduled tours.
- Offers real time booking on www.insightcuba.com or with a Cuba travel specialist, plus complete information on tours and a comprehensive FAQ section.
- Insightcuba chooses well trained and experienced tour leaders, Cuban guides, and private drivers.
- InsightCuba provides agent training to help sell Cuba to clients.
To learn more, please call insightCuba at 800-450-CUBA (2822).