Yes, insightCuba has been working with travel agents since 2000, and offer competitive commission rates.
As a pioneer in legal travel to Cuba, insightCuba also makes the process simple and easy for both agents and clients. Each client registered on an insightCuba tour receives a guaranteed spot on the tour and is competently prepared for their trip and experiences in Cuba. Additionally, when your client books their trip with insightCuba, we can help secure their airfare and Cuban visa.
Book your clients with confidence. The insightCuba:
- Offers largest selection of tours including regularly scheduled Small Group tours of 4 to 10 days in length. This means there is a departure date, a tour length, and price point that will work for your clients.
- Provides travel agents contractual and competitive commissions.
- Makes navigating the complex world of legal travel to Cuba easy for agents and clients.
- Concentrates only on Cuba and strives to do it better than anyone else.
- Has received numerous accolades from major media news outlets including Conde Nast Traveler, The New York Times, CNN and hundreds of others.
- Offers Personalized tours for select groups of 2 or more passengers.
- Allows no more than 12 guests on its small group tours.
- Offers real time booking on www.insightcuba.com or with a Cuba travel specialist, plus complete information on tours and a comprehensive FAQ section.
- Insightcuba chooses well trained and experienced Cuban guides, and private drivers.
- InsightCuba provides agent training to help sell Cuba to clients.
To learn more, please call insightCuba at 800-450-CUBA (2822).